- Steel frame side plates extend beyond the wheels for end stop contacts. Side plates have tapped holes for collector bracket attachment. Optional safety drop stops and bumpers.
- Wheels are forged heat-treated steel with contour tread for use on American Standard I-beam or wide flange beams.
- Traverse motor is 30-minute rated, totally enclosed non-ventilated with class “F” insulation and TAS as standard.
- Traverse gearing is housed in a heavy duty right angle drive reducer with output pinion meshing with machine cut wheel gears.
- Trolley controls are housed in a NEMA 1 enclosed panel mounted on the trolley side for easy access. The controls include a reversing contractor, terminal strip and NEMA 4X pendant station with hoist and trolley push-button controls as standard.
Two speed trolleys have a 3:1 speed ratio. Standard pendant drop from trolley is 7 feet. Longer cables are available.
Trolleys are equipped with 3-foot length power supply cable. Longer lengths are available.
|MDT01||Capacity N/A 1/4 to 1 t||Standard Width Adjustment N/A 3 to 5 in||Optional Flange Extended Adjustment 1st Extension N/A 5 1/8 to 7 1/4 in||Optional Flange Extended Adjustment 2nd Extension N/A 7 1/2 to 9 1/8 in||Trolley Speed N/A 75 fpm||Optional Standard Speeds N/A 50 fpm100 fpm||Special Speed N/A 25 fpm150 fpm||Motor N/A 1/4 hp|
|MDT02||Capacity N/A 2 t||Standard Width Adjustment N/A 3 5/8 to 6 in||Optional Flange Extended Adjustment 1st Extension N/A 6 1/4 to 8 5/8 in||Optional Flange Extended Adjustment 2nd Extension N/A 8 7/8 to 11 1/4 in||Trolley Speed N/A 60 fpm||Optional Standard Speeds N/A 40 fpm80 fpm||Special Speed N/A 30 fpm120 fpm||Motor N/A 1/4 hp|
|MDT03||Capacity N/A 3 t||Standard Width Adjustment N/A 4 to 6 1/4 in||Optional Flange Extended Adjustment 1st Extension N/A 6 3/8 to 8 5/8 in||Optional Flange Extended Adjustment 2nd Extension N/A 8 3/4 to 11 in||Trolley Speed N/A 50 fpm||Optional Standard Speeds N/A 75 fpm100 fpm||Special Speed N/A 25 fpm125 fpm||Motor N/A 1/4 hp|