- Steel frame side plates extend beyond the wheels for end stop contacts. Side plates have tapped holes for optional safety drop stops & bumpers.
- Wheels are forged heat-treated steel with contoured tread for use on American Standard tapered or wide flang flat flange beams.
- Wheel bearings are sealed lifetime lubricated precision ball bearings
- Traverse gear reducer is rugged right angle drive reducer with output pinion meshing with machine cut wheel gears. The drive units are shipped with high-grade synthesized hydrocarbon oil for excellent gear protection and wide temperature range capacities.
- Eight vane air motor provides high torque, smooth starting and excellent control.
- Pendant throttle control provides precise, controlled spotting and efficient load handling.
- Spark resistant models are available for those areas where protection is needed in a hazardous environment. They contain all the same features except for the introduction of a spark resistant bronze wheel.
- Air consumption: 50 SCFM, Air pressure recommended: 90 PSI
Always specify the hoist catalog number that will operate with the trolley.
Models for patented track with narrow flat tread steel wheels are available.
Models with extended beam flange adjustment are available.
|911706||N/A Standard Trolleys||N/A 1/4 t1/2 t1 t||N/A 3 to 5 in||N/A 50 fpm||N/A 3 ft||N/A 6 in||N/A 95 lb|
|911707||N/A Standard Trolleys||N/A 2 t||N/A 3 5/8 to 6 in||N/A 60 fpm||N/A 5 ft||N/A 7 in||N/A 105 lb|
|911708||N/A Standard Trolleys||N/A 3 t||N/A 4 to 6 1/4 in||N/A 60 fpm||N/A 5 ft||N/A 8 in||N/A 150 lb|
|911710||N/A Spark Resistant Trolleys||N/A 3/8 t1/2 t3/4 t||N/A 3 to 5 in||N/A 50 fpm||N/A 3 ft||N/A 6 in||N/A 95 lb|
|911711||N/A Spark Resistant Trolleys||N/A 1 t||N/A 3 5/8 to 6 in||N/A 60 fpm||N/A 5 ft||N/A 7 in||N/A 105 lb|
|911712||N/A Spark Resistant Trolleys||N/A 2 t||N/A 4 to 6 1/4 in||N/A 60 fpm||N/A 5 ft||N/A 8 in||N/A 150 lb|