Designed specifically as an alternative to wire rope hoists for high speed lifting of loads from 2 to 20 tons in a space saving chain hoist.
- H-4 or better rated duty cycle
- Designed for heavy-duty industrial applications from 2 to 20 ton capacities
- Liftwheel has machined chain pockets and is heat treated alloy steel for maximum strength and wear resistance
- Efficient regenerative braking system avoids heat generation in power train
- Motors up to 7 1/2 h.p. provide a wide range of lifting speeds
- Single or two speed controls. Two speed models operate on 3:1 speed ratio
- Standard adjustable upper and lower screw limit switches
- Standard overload Protector device
- Hoistaloy load chain can be easily inspected for wear and abuse
- True vertical lift
- Factory tested to 125% of rated capacity prior to shipment
- Metric rated except for 10 & 20 ton capacities
- Rugged aluminum alloy hoist frame
- Chain guide surrounds liftwheel
- Machined and hardened steel Helical gears used throughout hoist for optimum performance and mechanical efficiency.
- Extensive use of life-lubricated bearings plus sealed oil bath power train reservoir for minimum maintenance.
- Dual braking system
- Heavy duty, industrial single speed controls include magnetic reversing contactor which operates on 115 volts provided by a control transformer,
- Totally enclosed, ball bearing, 30 minute rated, thermally protected, hoist duty motor is standard.
- Push button control is weatherproof (NEMA4rated).
- Drop of push button control is 4 ft. above hook at lowest position, unless otherwise specified.
- External push button chain strain relief is standard.
- Power cord length is 2 1/2 ft. unless otherwise specified.
- Trolley design permits easy adjustment for installation on a broad range of beam flange widths.
- Trolley wheels have double row, tapered roller bearings plus machined and hardened universal treads to permit operation on American Standard or flat flanged sections interchangeably.
- Spur gearing used in all motorized trolleys for improved efficiency and durability.
- Drop of hand chain on geared trolleys is 2 ft. above hook at lowest position, unless otherwise specified.
- Designed to be maintained "on the beam."
- Up to 600 lineal feet of chain
- Weatherproof (NEMA3R)
- Lifetime warranty
Unit of Measure
|N/A 4 t|
|N/A 230 V|
|N/A 60 Hz|
|N/A 10 fpm|
|Single Speed Lift1||N/A 20 ft|
Headroom w/Lug Suspension
|N/A 34 in|
Headroom w/Trolley Suspension
|N/A 36 9/16 in|
|N/A 5.0 hp|
|Approximate Shipping Weight2||N/A 478 lb|
- 1 20 ft lift is standard - for other, appli
- 2 Hoist only