- Designed especially for use with lug suspended BEHC, 6000 Series, 2200 Series and USA Models.
- Ideal for low head room applications where distance from floor to I-beam is limited.
- Trolley side plates are of all-steel construction providing maximum strength.
- Wheels have hardened dual treads ensuring long life and operate on ball bearings for easy travel. Pressure fittings are provided in wheel axels to simplify lubrication.
- Dual treads allow trolley to run on both I-beam and width flange type beam applications. Optional patented type wheels available for patented track systems.
- Hand-geared models, the hand chain operated wheel turns a pinion which meshes with steel gears for ease of operation and accurate spotting. Chain guide provided to ensure chain alignment with wheel.
- Anti-tilt rollers are provided on hand-geared trolleys to eliminate the tilting of trolley on beam when operating with a light load or without a load.
- Optional safety drop stops and bumpers available.
- Spark resistant models available, heavy duty rigid mount trolleys.
Unit of Measure
|N/A Rigid Mount Trolley|
|N/A Push Trolley|
|N/A 1/4 t1/2 t|
|Flange Width1||N/A 2 5/8 to 4 5/8 in|
|Min. Beam Depth2||N/A 4 in|
Min. Radius Curve
|N/A 2 ft 6 in|
|N/A 15 lb|
- 1 For 1/4 and 1/2 ton applications on wider flange beams, mount on 1 ton trolleys
- 2 When used on smallest I-Beam size, beam must be free of all obstructions such as clips, suspension bolts and nuts.