- Models - To fit EC, ED, and JLC models.
- Mounting - Suspends from hoist and does not interfere with hoist operation. Suspension bracket included.
- Safety - Recommended where slack chain may create a hazardous condition.
- Models - To fit EC and JLC models.
- Material - Waterproof to protect hoist in outdoor use.
- Safety - Does not interfere with normal hoist operation while in place.
Electrification Necessary For Electric Chain Hoists
- Construction - NEMA 3R all-welded, solid steel construction. UL and CSA listed.
- Design - Provides instant availability of power cord & prevents looping and snagging.
- Ratchet Lock - Works in any position to hold cord in place and may be disengaged for constant use.
- Cable Guide - Multi-position, field adjustable, and removable for different payout configurations.
- Collector Assembly - Rated at 600 volts.
- Optional Pivot Base - For 340º off-line payout.
For Mounting Collectors or Towing Festooning
- Mounting - Direct to CT or MT trolleys.
- One Inch Square Arm - For use in mounting most makes of collectors or towing festooning.
Used in Supporting and Suspending Hoist or Crane Push Button Stations
- Construction - Steel with reinforced hanging bracket and clevis for ceiling mounting.
- Ratchet Lock - Included but easily disengaged from outside housing for constant tension.
- Optional Rigid Base - Available for mounting to ceiling, wall, floor, or work bench.
An Economical and Reliable Way to Supply Power to Moving Hoists
- Flat Cable Kit - Includes suspension wire and power cable.
- Round Cable Kit - Includes suspension wire but not power cable.
Keeps Power Cord From Interfering With Working Area
- Adjustable - For standard 3” to 10” American Standard I-Beams.
- Usage - One trolley recommended for every 5-feet of power cord.